Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

2019 has arrived and I hope that everyone has a good year. I have some things that I want to accomplish for 2019. I won't list them here, since that seems to bring bad luck. I hope that if you make resolutions, that you accomplish them.

On the other hand, I don't really think that using the start of a New Year as a way to better yourself is that good of an idea. You can better yourself all year long.

I hope people treat you kind and that you, in turn, treat people with respect and kindness. That is what is missing in this world right now. We have to be open to other people's differences and maybe just make their day by saying hello, how are you, have a great day.

I try to do that each and every day. Just be human. And just treat each other with RESPECT. 

I am hoping to get more reading done this year than last. I actually read 34 books, so not too bad. Have a goal of reading 40 this year. Hopefully we can get that done.

No comments: