Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 19, 2018

On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King

7143113


Did I learn how to write by reading this book? Not really, but this was an enjoyable book to read by one of my favorite authors of all time. 

I thought he did a great job of helping someone who was inclined to want to write with the mechanics of doing so. And letting people know that this is what works for him. 


My enjoyment of this book came a lot from the personal things involved. His history early, his accident (which really bothered me) and his list of books that he has read during this time period. So much personal information that made my like of this man stronger. 

https://stephenking.com/

No comments: