Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Dog Next Door edited by Callie Smith Grant

11787750

This was a collection of short stories about peoples relationships with their canine companions. Some were good. Most had a religious mention, which is fine, if that is how you feel. I just didn't really pick up on the warmth that I was expecting to read about. Then, again, I am not a true "dog person" and have always owned cats. 
Wonderful collection of writers for this volume. Just didn't really make me want to go acquire a dog, like I really thought the book might have done.

Couldn't find a website for the author.

No comments: