Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Friday, March 24, 2017

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them by J K Rowling

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay

I am a huge, huge, HUGE fan of J K Rowling, but to me, this was a waste of money on a book. While I am sure the story for the movie will be wonderful, as all of her stuff is, I read this book and really don't know the story. It is a screenplay, and the stage directions are important, I guess, but I wish she had written this as a story.
I will have to watch the movie and enjoy that more.

https://www.jkrowling.com/

A book involving a mythical creature - PopSugar Reading Challenge 2017

No comments: