Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Still reading!

Am close to finishing my book. Very intense. Hope everyone is enjoying 2017 so far! I am trying to pick books out for the PopSugar reading challenge.
http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-Challenge-2017-42561300
I don't usually involve myself in the challenges, even though I love, love, love the lists. I have decided that this is a great way to get back down to challenging myself to read more. Some of the categories are going to be hard to do, but I am hoping to accomplish as much as possible this year.

Hope everyone is well and reading!

No comments: