Great Philosophy

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."-Dr. Seuss

Sunday, January 20, 2013

21 Tales by Dave Zeltserman

21 Tales These are short stories of the noir genre. They are categorized in groups such as: The Weird, The Hardboiled, The Manny Vassey stories, the Brutal, etc.

These are pretty well-categorized and whie this is not a genre that I often read, these were very readable stories.

I have to say that my favorites were the Manny Vassey stories. I really could have read many more of them beyond the three that were included.

Very descriptive wording by the author and the stories pull you in for the short time that you are involved. This is definitely an author I would give another opportunity to take up my time with his writing.


http://davezeltserman.com/

No comments: